11.24.2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am so excited for this week! It is such a wonderful time of year! I am housesitting for a wonderful couple (The Roberts) and am so excited about having Wednesday through Friday off! I am so ready for a break!

Mom and I are planning on getting up bright and early on "Black Friday" and being part of that craziness! Yes, we are going to be some of the crazy people who wake up a 4:00 in the morning to try and make it to Wal-mart before the rest of the crazy people!

Nathan and I also have purchased our first major appliance! A front loading washer and dryer! We are so excited! (what a weird thing to be excited for!) My cousin Kyle sent us a flyer last week of a WONDERFUL deal on these and we couldn't pass them up! Plus I have always wanted front loaders! Thank you Kyle!

Well I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and I also hope that everyone takes a moment to think about what all you have to be thankful for! We are so blessed to have so much and I hope that no one takes that for granted this year!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!




No comments: