3.12.2009

Drum roll please.......

And the color we chose for the Master Bedroom is......CHOCOLATE BROWN!!! It is soooo beautiful! I was so torn on what color to paint our room! It was definetly the hardest decision yet! Our comforter is a gold color with blue and mocha colored paisley on it....very beautiful! Well i was torn between painting it a soft blue or a goldish color. I asked Nate's aunt Randa (Miranda is her real name!) for her vote and she said "Well why not a mocha brown or a chocolate brown??" I hadn't even thought of that!! And I even went to school for interior design! Needless to say, the next day we were at the paint store buying a beautiful, rich chocolate brown! I will post pics soon! I know I said I would this time but it has been so crazy! Now I can't decide which room I will like better! I was sure the kitchen would be my favorite! We are painting it next and we have picked a color called Copper Gleam! It is a burnt orange color with a gold sheen to it! Soooo pretty! Until next time! :)

Chrissy!






No comments: