10.11.2011

Who are you from A to Z!

So I'm jumping in on the A to Z game! My friend Meredith did hers yesterday so go check it out!

A - Age: 22
B - Bed Size: Queen...we need to upgrade to king!
C - Chore that you hate: washing dishes...the worst
D - Dogs: Biscuit, a blue heeler/collie mix, and Case, a beagle...our babies
E - Essential Start to Your Day: coffee!
F - Favorite Color: Hot Pink
G - Gold or Silver?: Depends on what I am wearing
H - Height: 5' 9"
I - instruments You Play: None...I love to sing! (im not any good though!)
J - Job Title: Management Analyst at JB Hunt
K - Kids: None yet...but some day I hope!
L - Live: Arkansas!
M - Mothers Name: Denise
N - Nicknames: Chrissy, Booger, Chrisamatino
O - Overnight Hospital Stays: Nope
P - Pet Peeves: My house not being picked up
Q- Quote From a Movie or Favorite Movie: I don't watch many movies or tv but my favorite movie is How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days!
R - Right or Left Handed: Right
S - Sublings: 1, my best friend and brother Dalton
T - Time You Wake Up: 6-6:30a...I'm definitely a morning person
U - Underwear: Always
V - Vegetable You Hate: Tomatoes and onions...love all the rest!
W - What Makes You Run Late: I don't run late...I DO NOT like running late at all!
X - X-rays You've Had: Just on my teeth
Y - Yummy Food That You Make: Roast
Z - Zoo Animal: Zebra and Leopard...love the prints :) (stole this from you Mere!)

Hope you enjoyed Who I am from A - Z! Link up and share yours too!

The Avey's

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come to him and dine with him and he with me." - Revelation 3:20

No comments: