5.04.2010

Big blog of randomness......

Sunday, May 16th is the Miss USA pageant...and my friend Sarah is Miss Alaska! All of us girls are so excited to get together and watch her compete for Miss USA! She is a beautiful girl both inside and out and we are so happy for her!



Garden update:
Corn is starting to sprout up....very cool! Squash and tomato plants are getting HUGE! I think I even saw some okra coming up today :)


So I am still alive...and I have a lot to update you on!
I have been waiting to post these for a LONG while but I wanted all of them to be finished....my new living room pillows! Aren't they cute! My mother-in-law made them for me. I wanted all of them to be completly different, yet still coordinate. I think she did a FABULOUS job! I wasn't sure at first but looking at these pictures now, I think I am going to make 2 more pillows for the long couch....the loveseat looks nice and full but I think the long couch could use a couple more pillows! (btw....i love me some pillows!)










Last Saturday was my mother-in-law's birthday! We went out to the in-laws house to celebrate with their best friends Kathy and Donald. Isn't her cake cute! Very sassy!

BFF's


Glinda and her cake!




Last weekend my cousin Amanda had senior prom....I just couldn't miss it! She is SUCH a tomboy so any opportunity I get to see her fancied up, count me in! She looked so beautiful!

Nate and Manda :)


Amanda and her favorite cousin :) LOL



My brother started baseball this week so I can't WAIT to get out to see one of his games! They are so much fun to watch! We are also going to HOPEFULLY finish painting my laundry room this week so I will post more on that once thats done. Friday night we are hanging out with our friends Courtney and Justin (finally!) who are fixing to close on their first house! YAY! Then Saturday is bro-in-law Kyle's graduation and dinner with the fam! Hope yall have a great rest of the week! I promise I won't wait so long to post next time!

Love.....

No comments: