5.08.2010

Take me out to the ball game....

So Thursday night we went out to one of Dalton's baseball games...I just love me some baseball! He has been playing since he was 5 in t-ball and I love going to watch him.

Nate and Justin...they had gone golfing and stopped by to watch the end of the game


Me and Dad before the game...hes funny lol


Me and mom before the game :)


Couldn't forget a picture of Squeekers


Me and D before his game (I am an embarrassing sister....and yes, Dalton is right at 6 ft. now :(...lol)


Please forgive the hair fly-aways...lol





Warming up before the game




Well today is Kyle's graduation and then tonight we are going to dinner with the family. Glinda and I are making something either later tonight or tomorrow so I will post pics later on that! You will have to let me know what you think!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: