9.12.2010

I love lamp....

Last week, my Mom, Dad and brother went to Florida for family vacation! While they were out, they needed someone to watch their dog so of course, me being the nice daughter, said I would do it....when you do nice things for people, good things always come out of it! Which is my whole reason for this post! The below lamp has been living in my living room for a year now....yes, I know its ugly!


I have be drooling over these 2 lamps at Hobby Lobby for some time now (only 6 months or so) and have never broken down and bought one. Needless to say, Mom and Dad saved the day! Since I watched their dog, they bought me this beauty below! What great parents I have :) Isn't it beautiful! And now that I have one, I will for sure need to go get the other one soon! The other one is completly different but very pretty...I didn't want 2 that matched in here.

Close-up...those are rhinestones and jewels...thats what sold me!

Last week, Nathan and I started Dave Ramsey's "Financial Peace University" course at our church. We have really been wanting to get on some sort of system with our finances and this seemed to be a good answer. Little did we know we would love it so much. I have read one of Dave Ramsey's books before but never been through the class. It will last for 13 weeks and we are so excited to see what a difference it makes in our finances. It basically teaches you how to be smart with your money now, so that when we are older, we can really enjoy life to its fullest. His saying is "If you will live like no one else, later you can LIVE like no one else." We are really excited about this and I will try to keep you updated on how it goes! Please keep us in your prayers as we are going through this class.
Well, hope everyone has a wonderful week! I had to share the picture with you below because someone in our house has some major hunting fever! He was just too cute when he was out shooting his bow that I had to snap a quick picture before I got caught :)


Have a great week!!
Love - Chrissy

No comments: