4.30.2011

Randoms

This post is very random....I had lots of things to talk about so I figured I would just ramble!

I collect crosses and have a serious obesession with them! I LOVE them. And I don't just buy any cross. It has to have a special meaning to me or have been given to us by someone. I write on the back of each of them the reason we bought it or who gave it to us. So I decided when we got married to start a cross wall. It has seriously grown!


Before: (September 2009)


Now: (May 2011)

It is by no means finished and more than likely will have to move to a new, bigger wall. I just LOVE crosses!

Tonight we are going to dinner at Monte Ne Chicken for my mother-in-law's birthday. I LOVE Monte Ne....we literally live 2 minutes away and never go. Not sure why that is.



We went today to buy my mother-in-law's birtday present. We decided to get her a Brighton charm bracelet. I wanted to get something that will mean something to her 10 years from now and I just think they are beautiful. I will be starting mine here in the next week or so too!


We are missing my freind Kari's birthday dinner tonight and I hate that....I was SO looking forward to it! Luckily, I will see all of my girlfriends next weekend for our friend Courtney's bachelorette party so that makes up for it I guess!


We leave for Branson week after next and I am SO excited. This is our first time to get away for a few days together, just the 2 of us, since our honeymoon almost 2 years ago. I am SO looking forward to it and I'm pretty sure Nathan is too!


Well I guess thats it for now. I'll try to take pics tonight at dinner to post soon! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: