5.09.2011

Wonderful Weekend!

This past weekend was a great weekend! Friday night we spent some time out at Nathan's parents house. His grandparents are in town for a few weeks so we went out to visit with them. Saturday, I woke up and cleaned house ALL day. I started at 8:30 and didn't end til 3! I was exhausted! Needless to say, I took a little power nap! After that we went to dinner at PF Changs for my friend Courtney's bachelorette party then came back to my house for dessert and a lingerie shower. It was a lot of fun!

Sunday, was Mother's Day. We woke up, went to church, then it was off to lunch with my Mom, Memaw and my aunts. I love my family more than words can express and am so thankful that God blessed me with such a close, loving family. After lunch we headed out to Nathan's parents to shoot our guns with my brother, then we had dinner with his grandparents, parents and the rest of his family. We have both been blessed with big, wonderful families and I am SO thankful for that.

I am SO thankful for my Mom this Mother's Day. As I have grown older, I have appreciated my Momso much more. She is always there for me and always knows just what to say. I am so lucky to call her my best friend. Her and my Dad have raised my brother and I in a strong Christian home where God has always been put first. Now that I am married and some day starting a family of my own, I realize just how important that is. So thanks Mom for all you do for Dalton and I. We may not always tell you, but we love you and appreciate you so much!










I also have my Mother-in-law that I am so thankful for as well. She is a WONDERFUL lady and I am so thankful to have her in my life. She has accepted me into her family with open arms and has done the best job at raising her boys. I could not be more thankful for the way she and Kenny have raised Nathan and his brother Kyle. They are God fearing people who place the Lord first in everything they do. Happy Mothers Day Glinda! We love you!








Also, Happy Mother's Day to all of you other wonderful mothers out there! Its a hard job but I know it must be the most rewarding as well! Hope everyone has a great rest of the week! We are off to Branson on Thursday but I hope to post again before then!


Chrissy





No comments: