2.23.2012

23 Weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 23 weeks

Size of baby Avey: Ear of Corn (8.5 in., 1.5 lbs)

Gender: BOY!! Porter Lee Avey

Maternity clothes: Pants = Yes, Tops = No. I went last night and bought my first pair of maternity dress pants. They are AMAZING. I have been wearing dresses but I really need to rotate in some tops so it doesn't feel like I wear the same 5 things every week. I'm still not in maternity tops but I did buy one the other day at Old Navy because it was on sale and way cute. I figure I'll grow into it sooner or later!

Movement: YES! I'm loving it! Sunday afternoon I felt Porter on the outside of my belly for the first time! Of course, once i grabbed Nate's hand to have him feel, the little stinker quit kicking so hard....so Nate has yet to feel it! I have only felt it a couple of times since then but Im thinking in the next week or 2 his movements will become larger so Nate will get his chance soon! He is mostly moving down low right now.

Sleep: Still sleeping like a rock. Having some CRAZY dreams though.

Symptoms: No

Cravings: None right now

Best moment this week: My Mother-in-law sent me a picture on Tuesday night of my Father-in-law putting up Porter's crib at their house! They went and bought one on Tuesday so he will have somewhere to sleep when he is there! Things like that make this feel so real. I can't wait to get our crib ordered and in so we can start on bedding and see the room start coming together. We are now trying to decide what to get for my Mom's house when Porter stays over there!

We got some AWESOME news this week too!!! One of my best friends, Christin called me last night and she is HAVING A BABY! She is due November 1st as of now and I could not be more excited for her growing little family!! Please keep them in your prayer in this journey ahead of them with TWO kiddo's!! They are great parents and wonderful friends to us! We love baby Kelly to the moon and back and can't wait to meet him / her in a few short months! I told her that now that she is pregnant, she has to start blogging again with weekly pictures so we can see that baby grow!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

The Avey's

1 comment:

Savannah said...

Loving your bump!!