3.08.2012

25 Weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 25 weeks

Size of baby Avey: Eggplant (9.2 in, 2 lbs)!!

Gender: Boy!! Porter Lee Avey

Maternity cloths: Pants = yet, tops = no. I did buy a couple of cute maternity tops at Rhea Lana this past week! They were a great price! I am trying not to buy too many "maternity" clothes and more clothes that I can wear after baby too. Luckily, tunic type tops that are a little loose are big right now so I am loving this! I am also wearing dresses almost daily.

Movement: YES! And Nathan got to feel him for the first time last week! He asked me if that was Porter moving or if it was just him feeling his heart beat in his finger...I told him unless his heart beats every 30 seconds, it was definetly Porter :)

Sleep: Still sleeping great....pee breaks often but I can't complain!

Symptoms: A little itchy due to my stretching belly I am sure! No stretch marks yet though! (Yay! Knock on wood)

Best moment this week: Nathan getting to feel Porter move...that for sure helped make it more real for him

The Avey's

No comments: