11.23.2012

Thankful

This year I have SO very much to be thankful for.  I could literally go on and on and on about everything we have been blessed with this year but I am sure we all could.  So....I'll just list a few things below that I'm thankful for this year, so that when I look back at this silly little blog in 20 years, I'll be able to remember just how blessed our family has been.  This is in NO way everything I am thankful for, it's just a few.

Our little family of 2 became a little family of 3.  Porter has brought more joy to our lives than we ever imagined possible.  That little boy has seriously stolen our hearts.  There is no word to describe the feeling of being a mommy.  There is also no word to describe the feeling of seeing your husband become a daddy.  It melts my heart seeing Nathan interact with Porter.  There is nothing that makes me happier.  Those boys are my life and I thank God every single day for making me their wife and mommy.

My sweet, supportive husband.  He is seriously the best, hands down.  I can't say enough about him.  Like I said above, seeing him become a daddy has just made me love him more and more.  He is in love with our little boy and that makes my heart happy.

Jesus.  His love and grace are what get me through each and every day.  I can't imagine going through life without him.  Because of him, I am going to live eternally in Heaven.

Like I said, I am BEYOND blessed and I could go on forever about every little thing I have been blessed with in this lifetime.  I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy time with your family!  What are you thankful for?

 
My turkey :)

No comments: