7.21.2011

Thursday Randoms

First off, I cut my hair finally! This picture has terrible quality because it was taken with my phone but it is the only picture I have with my new hair.



I have been a bad picture taker lately. I need to get better at taking pictures. My camera is dead right now so I have just been using my phone to take pictures....honestly, I think my phone almost takes better pictures than my camera! For Christmas this year, the only (yes, the ONLY) thing I want is nice camera. (If you talk to Nate, feel free to drop the hint :)


We have been busy with school lately. Nathan is taking a summer class and will start fall classes in August. I am SO ready for him to be done.....but that won't be for a while, so we will just grin and bear it :) Some prayers would be great to keep him encouraged!


Our church does this great event every year called the "Great Give Away". Two young couples got together and decided to start collecting items that were gently used that others didn't need anymore. These items are in return set up in a garage sale type setting, and people are given the opportunity to come and get whatever it is they need (coats, gloves, furniture, clothes, etc). I think it is a wonderful cause and I'm so glad to be helping with it this year.
- "Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God." Hebrews 13:16


Tomorrow night we are having a girls night with some of the girls on Nathan's side of the family. Junk food, girl movies and pedicures....can't get much better than that!


I am going to take pictures tomorrow night so I have more to post next time....I feel a little boring today with no pictures!

We have been house hunting for a while now. I am not very patient so this has not been an easy task for me. I wish that something would just fall in our laps and I wouldn't have to look anymore....its exhausting! Oh well, its a HUGE investment and we need to be happy with our choice. We have been praying that God will provide us with a house in his time....he must be trying to teach me a little patience right now though! HA!


Have a Happy Friday tomorrow!

Mrs. Avey


"Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver." 2 Cor. 9:7

No comments: