9.19.2011

2 years

2 years ago today I married my best friend. It had been the BEST 2 years of my life. I love Nathan more today than I ever thought possible and know that that love will continue to grow for years to come! I have been so blessed in these 2 years with such a Godly man. I thank God everyday for giving Nathan to me and pray that I am everything he imagined his wife to be.

Nathan,
I love you to the moon and back. Thank you for being a leader for our family and loving me unconditionally. I will forever be grateful to God for placing you in my life! You have been an amazing husband to me. I'll love you forever.

(sorry if these pics are fuzzy or sideways! I'm took them on my phone and am also posting from my phone so I'm not sure how it will look!)

Blessings,
The Aveys

Love is patient, love is kind.
1 Corinthians 13:4

No comments: