9.09.2011

Long Weekend

This past weekend we had a long, 3 day weekend. It was much needed and very nice to spend an extra day relaxing! Friday night we headed over to my in-laws house to stay with Nathan's Aunt Phyllis for a couple of days while his parents went to Branson. She is a HOOT and we had so much fun with her! We just hung out Friday night and most of Saturday but Saturday night, we HAD to watch the first Razorback game of the season! I love football season and was very excited to watch the game! We also taught Phyllis to call the Hogs when we scored....she had us laughing so hard! I have a video but can't get it to upload...maybe another time!

Phyllis had so much fun watching the puppies for us. She was a great babysitter.



Sunday after church, we decided to go out to our best friends, Nick and Maranda's house. They have the SWEETEST little girl Bella. We are just in love with her! When we got there, she was playing on her new horsey swing. Isn't she the cutest??






We are so thankful for such great friends! We ended up staying the night out at their house because the boys decided they were going to get up early and predator hunt for a while. This mean't that Maranda, Bella and I got to sleep in! It was SO nice to not have to wake up with an alarm clock!


Today is Friday which I am so happy about! It has been a busy week at work and I am ready for a weekend! I have been sick most of this week with a head cold / flu bug of some sort so I am praying it is gone tomorrow so I can enjoy my weekend. Hope everyone has a nice, safe weekend! I know this weather is perfect so we will be enjoying doing some things outside hopefully!


The Avey's


Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. - 1 Cor. 13:4-7




No comments: