9.03.2013

Craft Time

I was browsing on pinterest one night this past week and found a wreath I really liked. I've been wanting to make a new one for my front door for a while and since Nate worked some this past weekend, I knew it would be a good opportunity to work on one. 

Here is the look I was going for...


It's a lot different than if normally pick but I love the colors and thought it would be good until I can get a Halloween wreath made! Perfect for fall! 

Here is the outcome...

I did add the "A" in the center because I love a good monogram!  I'm still deciding if I love it but I think I like it enough to keep it up for the time being! You're always your own worst critic! 

Hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend! We didn't do much but that was the plan!

The Avey's

No comments: