9.24.2013

Playing Catch-up

I've been at my new "job" for 2.5 weeks now....and I am loving it!  The first 2 weeks Porter spent with his Gigi (Nate's mom) so I could get the hang of what I was doing.  He's been home with me this week and so far, it's been good.  I'll have to be honest, I was worried.  I was worried about how Porter would act, I was worried I'd want to play with him all the time.  And honestly, he does cry sometimes when I have to be on the computer.  And I'd MUCH rather be playing with him.  But we are loving being together! 

Anyway,  I'm not going to write a lot in this post, I am just going to do an iPhone dump and post a BUNCH of pictures...which I know you'd rather see those anyway!

Porter and sweet cousin Charlotte...these two are going to be the best of buds

Last Thursday was our 4 year anniversary.  My how time flies!  We celebrated by going to dinner and walking around the mall and Cabelas.  It was nice to spend some quiet time together, just the two of us.  Nate brought me home pretty pink roses and also bought me new camo...romantic, right?  He ALWAYS buys me new camo..lol!  Sweet boy!


 
 
Sweet baby boy at Saturday morning breakfast with mommy and Ma.
 
 He has no personality....

Grandparents day gifts....(I can't get these to rotate and it's annoying)
 
 Poppy and Uncle Kyle toting P around in a trash can

Sweetest face to wake up to every day
 
 On our daily goat check
 
 Porter's BFF Bela teaching him how to clean
 
 Cabela's...this boys favorite store
 
Loving on his dog, Guiness

Loves him some Jello...just like his mama did

Tuckered out after a long day of playing
 
 Sweet cheeks
 
Have a great rest of the week!
The Avey's


No comments: