11.09.2011

BIG NEWS!

We have some BIG NEWS which is the reason I have fallen off of the blogging bandwagon!


WE ARE EXPECTING a sweet Avey baby!!


We are so excited and STILL shocked that we have been blessed with this little bundle of joy! We are already so in love (as are the grandparents!) and we could not be more excited about this stage of life! This Avey baby will be SPOILED and LOVED beyond words and that is just the greatest feeling!


Here I am a few days after we found out! (All you can see is my jelly roll, no bump yet!)


And here I am today! We went to the dr. yesterday and I am officially 8 weeks along! Our due date is June 19, 2012!
I'll try to do weekly posts throughout so I can have a the memories of my first pregnancy! (that still sounds insane!)



Pregnancy Highlights!


How far along: 8 weeks

Size of baby: about the size of an olive

Gender: ???

Maternity clothes: not yet...but i can tell my pants are going to start getting tight QUICK!

Weight gain: 0 lbs

Movement: not any time soon....it will be fun when she / he does though!

Sleep: still sleeping fine...tired often during the day but I wake up fine in the mornings

Symptoms: Tiredness and a little nausea but not much

Cravings: none yet...orange juice sounds good most of the time though

Best moment this week: going to our dr. and them doing a surprise ultrasound! We got to hear the heartbeat which was 167. Definetly made it more real!


Hope you all have a great week!










1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations!!! Get ready for THE BEST time of your life...Can't wait to watch Baby Avey grow! :)