11.29.2011

Thanksgiving 2011!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!! We sure did!! It was so busy, but I just love my family and LOVE getting to see them! They all make me laugh so much and I am SO blessed with the best family!

We started off Wednesday night with Nate's family...I didn't get any pictures so there is nothing fun to show but we always have fun with them! We ate a HUGE dinner, played some games and had a few laughs! I am so glad I was married into such a loving family!

After dinner, we went to my Grandma Mae and Papa Royce's house to pick up my cousin Amanda! She spent the night with us Wednesday, Thursday AND Friday night! I LOVED every second I got to spend with her!

We all woke up Thursday and headed over to my Mom's side of the families Thanksgiving lunch. I LOVE my Mom's side of the family! We were all rasied together on the same farm and have just grown up so close. Since then the farm has been sold and we have all moved but I just LOVE that we all stayed so close. I took a million pictures (as usual with my cousins because we love taking pics!)...they are in NO particular order at all so enjoy!


Me, Amanda and Dalton...love them!


Me and Mom

Me and my HUGE little brother...can't forget MiKael and Shelley in the background :)


MiKael, Jarrod and Shelley (they are all siblings)


Me and my BFF Ashtyn who is also dating my cousin Jarrod (pictured above)

Ashtyn (rubbing my belly:), Me, Shelley and MiKael

and again....





The most PRECIOUS baby in the world.... Reese (MiKael's littlest. She will be 2 next year) Here she is showing us her muscles!

I couldn't get enough pictures of her...so you will just have to keep looking at her cute face :)







Yummmm!



And this is her big sis Lily Grace! She was not happy here because the kiddo's all wanted a turn with my camera...well it wasn't her turn so she was sad..had to get a pic :)

Gossip corner :)

My brother and goofy Dad...he thinks he has to be funny in EVERY picture!


Dalton, Mom and Dad...love them!

Me and my Memaw!

Me and MiKael...she is SO cute!

Here is the cute baby again!

And Lily one more time not being happy because it wasn't her turn! HA!

Kevin Porter (other cousin)...one of the kiddos took his picture!

And Shelley....another kiddo picture

HA! This picture just makes me laugh!

Nate and Manda

3 of my absolute favorite kiddos! This picture is blurry but i had to include it because this is totally them ALL the time! Makes me smile!

Me and Manda!


I belive Michael took this

And I think he took this one too! HA!

The family getting ready to stuff our faces!

Me and my Daddy! I have never really realized how much I look like him until I look at this picture! So many poeple have pointed out how much we look alike!

Hungry family again!

Me and my honey...Nate couldn't keep his eyes open in ANY pictures with me so I just picked one...he won't even know :)

2 of my kiddos...Lily Grace and Michael...LOVE them to the moon and back!



We had such a good time, as usual! Love my family!


After lunch at Memaw's house, we went to my Grandma Mae and Papa Royce's house to have dinner with my Dad's side of the family! We don't get to get together with them as much but MAN do we have fun! I love them to pieces! We laugh SO hard when we are together! I didn't get any pictures here either because I lost my camera for a bit but we had a blast!


We went back to my parents after this so Mom and I could take power naps (which didn't happen) so we could go out Black Friday shopping!! Mom and I look forward to this day for MONTHS and are always so sad (and worn out) when its over! We love mapping out our route and picking out things are are going to look for! We left her house at 9:00p, came back at 1:30a, took a power nap until 4:30a, then went back out and shopped until 2:00p Friday afternoon! To say we were tired is an understatement! We had so much fun though and love just going out and laughing! I love my Momma!


So how was your Thanksgiving??


The Avey's!

No comments: