12.01.2011

11 Weeks!

This week we are 11 weeks! Please disregard my lack of make-up and hair style last night....I didn't do ANYTHING to prepare for this picture! HA!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 11 weeks

Size of baby Avey: Large Plum (2.5 in., 0.5 oz)

Gender: ??

Maternity Clothes: None yet but I am going to invest in a belly band this week! My britches are getting too tight too fast! Im also having trouble wearing a few of my tops without just looking like i ate too much.

Weight gain: Not sure yet. I'll find out at the dr. today!

Movement: None yet...Im anxiously awaiting this though!

Sleep: Still sleeping fine....just going to the bathroom a LOT

Symptoms: Still a tiny bit tired but I have honestly been feeling great these past couple of weeks

Cravings: None yet. Orange Juice is still my favorite thing to drink but I haven't noticed myself craving anything in particular.

Best moment this week: Going to the dr. today! I get to hear the heartbeat again...the most precious sound in the world! Im a little bummed because Nate may not get to go with me due to work but it will still be great to hear that little beat again!


Hope you all have a great week!

The Avey's

No comments: