12.07.2011

12 Weeks



Well here we are again! I am 12 weeks pregnant with Baby Avey as of yesterday and I'm feeling great!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 12 weeks

Size of Baby Avey: Peach (3 in. long!)

Gender: ??

Maternity Clothes: Nope...not yet!

Movement: None yet but my books, websites, etc. have all said around 15-16 weeks is when I could possibly feel the baby move for the first time!

Sleep: Still sleeping great....usually one bathroom break a night and I notice I am waking up so thirsty so I am usually drinking at least 1 if not 2 bottles of water during the night.

Symptoms: Feeling GREAT this week! I have more energy and am not as sleepy in the afternoons. I don't think Baby Avey loves mexican food. We ate at Jose's for a birthday party Saturday night and it did not settle well. I have noticed the 2 other times I have eaten it since I found out I was pregnant, I didn't feel well either.

Cravings: Still none. Loving orange juice still but my Dr. said that is a good thing to crave because of the folic acid and vitamins it provides.

Best moment this week: I went to the doctor last Thursday and it went great! I got to listen to the precious heartbeat again and it was 174 bpm! Crazy! It is the neatest sound ever.


I am leaving after work today with MIL and SIL to go to Big Cedar in Branson for a couple of days and can't wait! It is a much needed few days away. We plan to shop until we drop, eat whatever we want, girl talk, watch girl movies, you get my point :) I am so excited to also get to finish up some Christmas shopping. Nathan is leaving today for Alabama today with his Dad and brother to deer hunt so it will be nice to have a couple of days to take my mind off the fact that he is gone for 5 days! Hope you all have a great weekend! Stay safe and stay warm! Its COLD outside!


The Avey's



1 comment:

Meredith said...

girl... girl... girl!!
Mexican food made me sooo sick and I craved oranges like no other!
Its a sign ... maybe lol!