12.15.2011

13 Weeks!



Pregnancy Highlights!

How far along: 13 weeks

Size of baby Avey: Lemon (3 in, 1.5 oz)

Gender: ?? 2.5 weeks until we get to find out!!

Maternity clothes: I bought new pants and lose tops last week on our girls trip to Branson...mine were not fitting great anymore but I am too small for maternity. I have a feeling maternity is just around the corner though!

Movement: None yet...so ready for this!

Sleep: Still sleeping great! I was told this week that I need to invest in an pregnancy pillow. I have been told they are amazing! I might be doing that really soon. Still getting up to go to the bathroom often.

Symptoms: NONE! This is a HUGE blessing. I have felt great and I'm not as sleepy. I can't imagine not feeling good and having to sit at work all day.

Cravings: Still nothing in particular. I am still drinking TONS of OJ. I also have started drinking more milk as well.

Best moment this week: Finding out that we will hopefully know what baby Avey is in 2.5 weeks!!


I'll try to post this week about our girls trip to Big Cedar last weekend as well as our "Meeting with Santa" night on Tuesday at my Aunts! We have a Christmas party every night this weekend so we are busy busy but I am so excited to get to see some great friends! We have been blessed with the BEST friends and I'm so thankful we can get together with them and celebrate the real meaning of the Christmas season! Hope you are all having a GREAT week!


What do you think baby Avey is?? A sweet little boy or a precious baby girl?


The Avey's

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Go order you a Snoogle TODAY. You will love it. I'm thinking girl! Can't wait to hear what it is!