10.04.2013

5 on Friday!

 

{one}
This past weekend was opening weekend of bow season.  You know what that means?  I have officially lost my husband until 2/28/14...that's the last day of bow season.  That means that Porter and I will have lots and lots of weekends spent with Ma.  I don't think she minds hunting season one bit ;)



{two}

Saturday I went with Nate's mom and 2 of his cousins to see the musical Wicked.  I honestly had no idea what it was about.  I knew it was a spin off of The Wizard of Oz but I wasn't sure what to expect. It was great!!  I knew it would be because I had only heard good things about it...but it beyond exceeded my expectations.  Next month, White Christmas is coming here to NWA to the Walton Arts Center...you better believe I'll be there!  That is my absolute favorite Christmas movie!  I may or may not be watching it right this second....weird I know but I can watch this movie all year round!



{three}

I am thinking that next weekend we will make our family trip to the pumpkin patch.  I cannot WAIT to take Porter this year!  He was so cute last year so I know this year he will be so much fun since he'll be able to run around and pick out his own pumpkins!  If you are looking for a pumpkin patch to visit this year, go to Dickey Farms...they are the BEST!  And just so you remember how cute he was last year....




Cutest pumpkin in the patch!!!

{four}
Last Wednesday was Nathan's birthday!  Porter made a very special gift for his daddy!  Nathan is not a bit proud of his boy ;)  The other day he was telling me just how excited he was for Porter to get a couple of years older so he could join his daddy in the deer woods.  Makes my heart happy to think of them being the best of buds as Porter gets bigger!


{five}
I've never met a child that likes to be outside so much.  Porter will literally cry until we let him outside sometimes.  We have to keep him occupied or he will stand at the door or in the window begging to go outside.  I am SO thankful he loves the outdoors! 




Have a great weekend!!

The Avey's

1 comment:

Elise @ cheers yall said...

eeee! those pumpkin patch pics are SO STINKIN CUTE!!!!

found you on the link-up...so happy to follow along now!

xx
elise