10.25.2013

5 on Friday!

 
Happy Friday, y'all!

{one}
Last Saturday we headed to the craft fairs.  We had SO much fun.  I didn't get to stay near as long as I'd have liked to but I did get to spend it with this cute girl and her mama and grandma!  My mom couldn't come but we decided next year we were taking Friday off and were going to spend the whole weekend craft fairing.  We have some great ones in NWA!

 

 
{two}
Last Saturday, we also had my brother's LAST homecoming!  He is a senior this year (cue the tears).  He looked so handsome and it is so fun that he lets me come see him at his events.  I love that we are so close!  He is one of my favs!  My favorite part about him is how much he LOVES his nephew...I think the feeling is mutual!
 

 
 
{three}
I don't think it's any secret that I LOVE Target.  I'm a frequent shopper!  Last week when I went  I found this fun nail polish and had to have it!  It's Essie brand and I think it will be super fun for the upcoming Christmas season!
 
 
 {four}
This past week, we had a HUGE answered prayer.  Nate has been working on a job opportunity for almost 3 years now and this past week they offered him the job!  He will start in November and we could NOT be more excited for him.  He has waited patiently for a long time and I couldn't think of anyone more deserving!  To celebrate, we went out for pizza!  Porter LOVES lemons so he had to have one as an appetizer.  I love this boy....and his daddy too!

 

{five}
Yesterday was...interesting.  I woke up at 6a like normal and started getting ready to work.  I usually have my computer ready to go around 6:25a because I like to be early...what can I say!  Even working from home I'm an early bird!  I pulled up my systems and our internet DIDN'T work.  I was starting to stress because I've only been on this job for about 2 months now.  I text my boss, then got on the phone with AT&T.  They passed me around to several departments and before I knew it it was 8a.  I decided I just needed to go work at my mom's because I was getting no where with AT&T.  I looked in the driveway and my truck wasn't there....Nate had taken it to work yesterday.  That left me with his truck which is a stick.  Sadly, I can't drive a stick!  So I had no way to get to my mom's house.  Luckily, my mom-in-law was passing by our house to head out of town so she brought me her car and we took it to my mom's.  It was a VERY interesting and weird day.  I was happy when it was over.  I had a hair appointment last night which made it all better!
 
As you can tell, Porter didn't mind being at Ma's house yesterday!
 
Have a great fall weekend!
 
The Avey's



No comments: