7.24.2009

Papa Porter

Today was a very sad day for the Smith family. Papa Porter passed away around lunch time. He will be missed oh so much. It has been a very hard day and right now we are just trying to cope. I know that it is a good thing because Papa was in so much pain today but I still can't help but be selfish and wish he was still here. I just wanted him to pull for 57 more days but his little body was just not strong enough. I just keep telling myself that Papa is in a much better place. He is singing up with the angels and watching down on his beautiful family. Let me tell you I have the absolute best family in the world. They have all been so strong and helpful for the last 2 weeks. I know that so many of them have given up so much these last few days and I am just so proud to say I am part of this family. Please keep us in your prayers. I will post some pictures later.

Love
Chrissy



1 comment: