7.14.2009

Why Hello There! My name is Chrissy! :)

Well I have not posted in a LOOOONG time! I decided that it is time to start back up in the blogging world! Things have been soooo crazy with wedding planning and work! Wedding planning has been wonderful! We are down the the final 2 months now and I could not be happier! We are still working on the house too! I am going towards the end of this week to finalize my flowers for the wedding and then its all gravy from there! I am just so ready for September 19th! I am ready to go to F-L-O-R-I-D-A!!! WOOO HOOO!!! I need a vacation like you would not believe it! Nathan and I have been waiting so long and now that its 2 months away we are so overwhelmed with everything! We just never thought this day would actually get here! We have been engaged for 2 long years but I would not change that for one minute! We have had so much fun being engaged but are so ready to be married! You also have to check out my RSVP website at momentville.com/chrissyandnathan! We just set it up and it is super cute! Also, this past weekend we had our first wedding shower! It was the shower that the First Baptist Church ladies planned for us. They really did out-do themselves! We are so blessed to have them in our lives! I have posted pictures below! We have the shower my bridesmaids are throwing us in 2 weekends and then Nathan's family shower and my church shower at some point before the wedding! On August 1st my friends and I are throwing a shower for my friend Christin from high school so that should be fun! These next 2 months are going to go by SOOO fast and I am sooo happy!! I also posted pictures of some of the fun things we have done in the last couple weekends! Enjoy! :)


Nathan and my brother Dalton! They are such dorks... but they love each other :) This was one night at the hospital. We had gone to see my grandpa. Please keep him in your prayers. He has just had bladder cancer removed and they think he may have liver and kidney cancer. We are praying he doesn't though. He is one sweet Papa!



A random picture of my baby Biscuit! She has grown so much , tear :(. I just love her! LOL! :)



This picture has a good story! Me, Nate, Courtney and Justin decided to go fishing/swimming up at Roaring River....well I wanted a picture of us 4 at the start of our journey! Little did I know our zoom was on....that explains why all you can see of Justin is the bill of his hat! LOL! :) Poor Justin!



Justin, Courtney, me, and Nathan in front of the beautiful cove at Roaring River! We had a BLAST!!



Nate and me out at Roaring River! We went up on this very cool look out deck! So pretty!


Nate filleting our fish! YUMM!!! :)



Me and Court :) She is one of my bridesmaids and a wonderful friend!




Me and the Tater!



Me and Court again :)



Me and Nater Tater! How cute is he :)



Me and Court out at the rodeo! I think my camera lens was a little dirty! LOL!



Me and my cousin Amanda! She lives in Owasso, OK so I don't get to see her much but I so love her! We are super close and I love her so much! She is also one of my bridesmaids!



Justin (Courtney's fiancee) and Nathan at the rodeo! Are they just too cute!! :) Justin is also one of our groomsmen! We are so excited to have such great friends like him and Courtney!




The beautiful shower the First Baptist ladies threw for us! They did it in our colors pink, green and orange and it was oh so cute!




Me and my wonderful hostesses from First Baptist! These ladies threw Nathan and I the most wonderful shower! We are blessed with wonderful friends!


My mom, Me and Glinda (future mother-in-law)at our shower!



Ashtyn, me and Courtney at our First Baptist Church shower. Ashtyn is my maid of honor and Courtney is one of my bridesmaids as I said earlier!



I will post more pics of the shower that my Mom got on her camera! These were all I got on my camera! And I promise, next time I won't wait FOREVER to post! See ya! :)
Chrissy




































No comments: