10.01.2015

Blogging Hiatus

It's been a while since I've been on the blogging bandwagon!  A lot has happened in that time.  The last time I blogged we announced we were expecting.  Since then, we've welcomed a sweet, precious baby girl to our family.  Meet Kinley Mae!  She is now 14 months old and is feisty, independent, and absolutely perfect!




Porter is now 3...I can't even believe that.  He is seriously the best.  He is energetic, hilarious and the most tender-hearted boy you'll ever meet!  





And here are some pictures of the babies together.  They are absolutely crazy about each other!  I mean, don't get me wrong, I am breaking up fights every day because they don't share or are annoyed with each other but they are the best of friends and I love them to pieces! 








This year, we also built a new house.  We actually moved in on January 1 so we have been in almost a year now and are loving it!  We are down the road from my in-laws and about 5 minutes away from my parents so the babies are always getting to see their grandparents which was our main priority (well that and school districts)!  

I've really missed blogging so much but these babies keep me busy!  I am going to get back into the swing of things though.  I have recently been reading through my old blogs and as boring as some of them are, they are great memories and I love looking back on them!  I am hoping my babies will like looking back at these memories with me someday too!  I have a TON to catch up on so hopefully I will blog more soon.  Lots of memories I don't want to forget!

Chrissy

No comments: