11.25.2015

Thankful

This year, I am thankful for...

1) My babies.  Goodness they are the sweetest things you've ever seen.  I can't even imagine what we did before babies.  They make every day the BEST day.


2) Nate.  He is a pretty good guy to have around.  I am constantly reminded how blessed I am.  He is the best daddy to our babies and they are just as crazy about him.  I love that he likes to spend so much time with us and is always making sure the babies are having fun one way or another.  He is a great leader for our family and makes sure we are always taken care of.




3) Family.  This always makes me teary.  I have not one but TWO great families I am part of.  My family has always been close and I am so, so thankful for that.  We still do every holiday together and a million things in between!  We have a big ole' family and I am proud to be apart of it!  Nate's family is just as big and just as wonderful.  I married into the BEST family and am constantly grateful that I get to be apart of it.  We are blessed.

4) Church Family.  We have the BEST small group around.  I mean it.  It cannot be beat!  We have made some lifelong friendships in our small group and we are thankful for each and everyone of them.  I just think about our babies all growing up together in the church and it makes me so happy.

5) Friends.  I have a small group of friends I have been friends with since Jr. High / High School.  We still get together with our babies as often as we can (which isn't often enough!) and we talk on group texts often too!  I am so, SO thankful for these girls (and their families too).  I can't even imagine doing life without them!

6) Jesus.  Without him, none of the stuff above would be possible.  I have had such anxiety over the things happening in our world recently and I can't help but be reminded of Isaiah 41:10 - {'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'} He is always with us and always taking care of His people.  

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving season? 

Chrissy

No comments: