1.12.2012

17 Weeks and a Happy Birthday!

This past Monday was my 23rd birthday! What a great birthday it was! Saturday, a group of my girlfriends wanted to take me to lunch...so we went to McAlister's for a quick bite! I love my sweet friends and am so thankful to spend time with them! Not all of them knew each other so it was fun to get to introduce them. My precious friend Christin brought me a fun cake so we could all have a sweet treat after lunch!




Some of my closest friends!


Sunday night, we went to my inlaws house to celebrate! Nate bought me my favorite ice cream cake and Glinda cooked me a pot of my favorite soup! I love my inlaws and am so thankful for the relationship I have with them.


Blowing out my candle...Glinda only had a "5" candle so we figured it would work since 2+3=5....redneck I know!



Nate's aunt Phyllis with her dog Oscar






Monday was my actual birthday and the sweet girls from work took me to lunch at Mimi's!



Tina, Carrie and I




Then Monday night was dinner with my parents! They took me to Market Place and even got me a Moses Basket for Kinley!



It has been a GREAT birthday week so far!! Nate is taking me to dinner this weekend, then I think the birthday festivities will come to an end!


This week I am also 17 WEEKS!



Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 17 weeks

Size of baby Avey: Sweet Potato (5.5in, 5 oz.)

Gender: GIRL! Kinley Mae Avey

Maternity Clothes: Pants = Yes, Tops = Normal tops that are flowy

Movement: None yet!

Sleep: Still great....I have been waking up and drinking TONS of water during the night

Symptoms: Break-outs still and flat hair.

Cravings: Cuties

Best moment this week: Spending time with my friends and family!


Have a great rest of the week!


The Avey's

No comments: