1.25.2012

Wednesday Randoms

So at work today I forgot to have one of the girls take my weekly picture so I'm just going to list some randoms that have been on my mind lately....

I can't quit going into our guest bedroom to look at Kinley's dresser...I can't wait to show you pictures BUT, those will have to wait until the nrsery reveal :)

Laundry is my least favorite thing to do. I wish I could hire someone just to wash and fold our laundry...which reminds me I have 2 loads to fold right now! Guess we know where my priorities are!

I get on the Dillard's website at least once every other day to see what sales they have on little girl clothes. My favorite brand is Bonnie Baby. I am holding off on ordering anything because I want to be 100% sure Kinley is still a girl next time we go to the dr.

Speaking of dr., our 20 week appointment is next Thursday! I can't wait to see that little girl again....and make sure she's a girl :)

I'm watching Toddlers and Tiara's right now on TV....all I can say is really??

Next week, I am off on Thursday and Friday, as well as the Thursday and Friday of the following week. Oh how I can't wait for next week to get here! Next Thursday is our dr. appt so I figured I'd take off that day and the day after to get some baby shopping done. The following week we are going to Big Cedar for a couple of days for Valentine's day and I can't wait!

I'll update tomorrow with my 19 week update...we are almost halfway there!

The Avey's

No comments: