8.09.2013

5 on Friday

I'm linking up for my first 5 on Friday post!

{one}
I took dinner to Nathan's cousin, his wife and their new baby last night.  Baby Thatcher is SO sweet.  It just made me realize how fast this past year with Mr. P has gone by!
 
(4 days new, 6/15/12)
 
 
{two}
We are going to the Tontitown Grape Fest tonight.  It's always been a tradition for us to go as it holds a lot of my favorite memories!  It's where we met, where Nathan proposed and this will be Porter's first year to go!  We didn't take him last year because it was so hot but luckily, we have had some pretty decent temps so as long as the rain holds off, we will be going. 
 
(Fall 2008)
 
 
{three}
I didn't mention that we are going tonight with our best friends and I could NOT be more excited.  It has been FAR too long since we have done anything with them.  In case you didn't know, that little girl is my favorite.  I love her SO much.
 
(Fall 2012)
 
{four}
I'm hoping to get in a lot of sewing this weekend.  I have a lot of projects I want to get done, I just always seem to be busy.  I have set aside some time this weekend though to hopefully get in some much needed time with my sewing machine and serger!
 
{five}
I need a vacation. Real soon.  ;)
 
That's my 5 on Friday!  Hope you all have a great weekend!
 
The Avey's
 
 
 



No comments: