8.23.2013

5 on Friday!

It's that time again!

{one}
I only have 7 days left at my current job.....SEVEN DAYS!!!  (I had 2 personal days to burn or I'd lose them and Memorial Day just happened to fall within my last 3 weeks...it's a win/win!)

{two}
I really don't think I have to say anything about how sweet this picture is!  Nothing makes me happier than these 2 boys!
 
{three}
Tomorrow, Porter and I are spending the day with my mom.  I love days like this!  We are going to shop, eat and laugh all day long!  Love spending time with my mama!
 
{four}
Porter got to ride the horse with Uncle Kyle this past weekend.  He did a lot better than the first time he rode!  I have a feeling Porter and Uncle Kyle are going to be best buds as he gets older!


{five}
Just because he is so cute and funny....

 
 
I realize all of my posts are about Porter but I just can't help it....he's so cute! 
 
Have a great weekend!
 
The Avey's

No comments: