8.16.2013

5 on Friday!

I'm linking up again for Five on Friday!

{one}
We have a consignment event in our area called Rhea Lana and this is my first time to be a "super mom"! You have to work a certain amout of shifts to be a super mom and this time we did it!  I am going tonight with my mom to shop for goodies for P and I can't wait!  Love spending time with my mom!
 
(I was running a 101 fever in this picture but I didn't want to quit working with my mom!)

{two}
Tomorrow we are celebrating my sweet friend Meredith's baby girl Saylor!  I can't wait!  Saylor Brooke will be making her grand entrance in September and we are so excited for the Penzo family!  (I really love my friends and their babies!)

{three}
I still haven't looked at the memory card my mom gave me with pictures from Porter's birthday party...and that was 2 months ago!  I am putting that at the top of my priority list this weekend!

{four}
Baby boy was sick Monday afternoon and Tuesday so I stayed home with him.  On Wednesday he felt much better but was still a little sleepy all day.  His teacher sent me this picture and it made me laugh!  He didn't want to nap in his crib so she decided she'd sit him in his highchair and give him his afternoon snack.  She turned around and found this...he fell asleep in his highchair!  Sweet baby boy...isn't he precious?

 
 
{five}

I'll leave you with this sweet video.  Nate sent it to me while I was working Rhea Lana one night.  Melt. My. Heart.

No comments: